Commonly Asked Questions
- ▼Where is my order?
- All of our orders can be tracked using the tracking number provided in your email updates here or alternatively here: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/ You can also try using the tracking service of your countries postal service for any international orders for up to date scans & tracking.
- ◄When should my order arrive?
- Australian orders should take 3-5 working days to arrive after shipping confirmation has been sent. International orders should take 7-10 working days to arrive after shipping confirmation has been sent (but they can get held up in customs once they arrive from time to time). All INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE orders take 10 - 15 working days to arrive after shipping confirmation has been sent. If your order has not arrived within these time frames then let us know at email@example.com & we will look into it asap.
- ◄I haven't received any email updates?
- Generally this only happens if there is a spelling error in the email address we have on file so please email us your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org & we will get this fixed for you.
- ◄My order is being held by customs?
- Unfortunately your orders may be subject to customs charges from time to time, this will depend on the individual laws of your country. In most cases you will have to contact your local customs office to have the parcel released to you, unfortunately this is out of our hands. All customs duties are to be paid by the importer (recipient) we hold no liability for any duties you may incur.
- ◄Why can't I use my coupon code?
- Our system currently only allows one coupon code to be used on all orders & doesn't allow for coupon stacking. If you are redeeming a loyalty members reward & would like to take advantage of any other offers we may have currently on offer please checkout as normal & leave a note as to the offer you were hoping to use in the notes section at checkout & we will ensure that you can take advantage of both deals.
- ◄I ordered the wrong thing, what do I do now?
- We are happy to refund any products that are returned unused & unopened in their original packaging. To manage a return please email our team at email@example.com Because of the nature of our products we can not return any opened or used products.
- ◄How do I check my loyalty points?
- You can log into your account here Once in your account an aqua rewards program button will appear on the lower left side of the screen, once you click on this it will show you your current points tally, how you can earn more points & any rewards you can redeem.
~ 21 Abbey Court, Kawungan QLD 4655 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org