Rose Bath Salt Recipe
Now that the weather is starting to cool down its time to start enjoying some leisurely evenings soaking in a warm bath & what better addition than a gorgeous home made bath salt?
These bath salts not only smell fantastic & offer the perfect soothing way to enjoy an evening of self-care but they also offer a host of health benefits.
- Stress relief
- Reducing muscle aches
- Improving circulation
- Headache relief
- Magnesium from the Epsom salts
- Baking soda for de-toxing
- Good for Acne & skin problems
- Improves skin hydration
- Rose Geranium oil is not only great for your skin but is a
- natural mood booster
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt
- 30 drops of Rose Germanium oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Almond oil
- 5 drops of Red food colouring
1. Mix ingredients well in a bowl
2. Store in an air-tight jar & add several tablespoons to your bath for a beautiful soak.