Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup vegan granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (10 oz) vegan semisweet chocolate chips (1 1/2 cups)
1. Heat oven to 350°C. In large bowl, mix coconut oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well mixed. Stir in almond milk and vanilla.
2. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely & Enjoy :)